Paneer pizza recipe
Homemade paneer pizza recipe with minimal ingredients.
Pan & a lid
- 100 gm Grated Mozerella Cheese
- 1 Number Pizza Base
- 2 tsp Pizza sauce
- 1/2 Number Onion cut into cubes
- 1/2 Number Capsicum cut into cubes
- 1 Number Tomato cut into cubes
- 100 gm Paneer cut into cubes
- 1/2 tsp Chili flakes
- 1/2 tsp Oregano powder
Spread pizza sauce on the pizza bread.
Sprinkle some grated cheese.
Place Onions, Tomatoes, Capsicums and paneer cubes on the pizza base.
Add some more cheese.
Sprinkle Chili flakes & Oregano powder.
Place on a heated pan after brushing some oil over the pan.
After 5 minutes, the paneer pizza is ready to serve!