Upside Down Pineapple Cake Recipe
- Baking tray
- Mixing bowl
- Measuring cups
- Hand beater
- Heavy bottom vessel
- 1/2 fruit Pineapple
- 1/2 cup Oil
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Cup Whole wheat flour
- 1/4 tsp Baking soda
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 Cup Jaggery
- 1 tsp Butter For greasing the tray
- 500 gms Rock Salt For baking
- Cut Pineapple into pieces.
- Add half of the portion to a blender and keep some for baking.
- Add little water while blending
- Filter the blended pineapple
- Fresh Pineapple juice is ready. It gives good aroma to the cake.
- Preheat a heavy bottom vessel.
- Add rock salt into the vessel before heating it.
- Add oil into the pineapple juice.
- Break eggs into it.
- Beat well.
- Place a seive on top of the mixing bowl.
- Add whole wheat flour.
- Baking soda
- Baking powder
- Sieve them to get it mixed well.
- Just a mix.
- Now, add jaggery into the mixture.
- Mix them well and the cake batter is ready
- Grease a baking tray with butter.
- Spread a baking paper or foil over the tray.
- Again grease butter over the paper.
- Arrange the pineapple pieces on the tray.
- Pour the cake batter.
- Tap the tray twice to release air bubbles, if any.
- Place a stand inside the preheated vessel.
- Place the baking tray over the stand. Cover and bake for 20 minutes.
- Check whether its baking by inserting a knife or stick. It comes out clean!
- The leftover salt can be stored and reused.
- Let the cake cool for a while.
- Topple it over a plate & remove the paper.
- Cut and serve.
- It's so soft & fluffy!
For any inquiries, Please contact email@example.com
Just give it a try and share your comments! The full video is available on our YouTube channel “Let’s Cook Like Experts”
Do follow us on