We have been hearing about healthy diet for a while! I’m sure, we have made a lot of changes in our eating habits too. Right from the selection of ingredients to the cooking utensil used, we are careful in every selection. But how about just making our daily food an anti-inflammatory one, without giving up the taste?
Try this anti-inflammatory chutney made with ginger & tomato. Trust me, it goes well idly, dosa, chapati or roti and even with pooris! The easiest part is you can make it with in 10 to 15 minutes!
Anti-inflammatory Chutney Recipe
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1/4 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Urad Dal
- few Curry leaves
- 7 to 8 no Red Chilli
- 5 no Onion
- 6 to 7 no Tomato
- 2 Strips Coconut
- 1.5 Inch Ginger
- Heat oil And splutter the mustard seeds. Then add curry leaves, red chillies & urad dal. Saute till the dal turns to light brown color.
- Now add the chopped onion and saute till it changes translucent.
- Drop the chopped tomatoes and saute till it turns soft. Add required salt.
- Once sauted, allow it to cool.
- Meanwhile, chop the coconut into small pieces.
- Also, chop the ginger into small pieces.
- Add the ginger & coconut into the mixer jar and grind without adding water.
- Now add the cooled mixture and grind coarsely.
- Tangy Chutney is ready!
Do follow us on
For any inquiries, Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org