With classes started, children tend to take biscuits and snacks for their breakfast. Here is an interesting yet simple recipe made with red banana, that’s really delicious!
The easiest part is, you can prepare the batter and store it in refrigerator for 2 to 3 days. So just make your yummy breakfast everyday with in few minutes.
Breakfast Banana box / Quick & nutritional breakfast recipe
- Pan (preferably iron)
- Add coconut pieces into a Mixer jar.
- Grind for few pulses without adding any water.
- Add wheat flour & egg to the coconut.
- Add salt and required jaggery.
- Also add baking powder and some cardamom powder for flavor.
- Cut the ripen red banana into small slices.
- Pour the batter over a dosa tawa.
- Cook on both sides. Place some banana pieces, some cashew nuts and a tsp of grated coconut.
- Fold it on all four sides like a box.
- Apply ghee and toast on both sides.