Let’s make a different egg fried rice with a never before chicken gravy! I bet you would love the taste. Yes, we are making a delicious Chinese Fried rice with absolute Indian taste. Also, a perfect chicken gravy with Indian spices but it goes well with the Chinese fried rice.
All the products used here are in our SHOP page.
Egg Fried rice Recipe
Local streets of India serve one of a kind Fried rices that are often better in taste than the ones served in star hotels. Why not we cook the same here? With no delay, let’s get started.
Fried Rice Recipe – Indian & Chinese
- Chinese wok
- 1/2 Kg Basmati rice
- 1 whole Garlic
- 200 gm Carrot
- 200 gm Beans
- 6 number Egg
- 6 Tbl sp Oil
- 1 Sachet Maggi Masala
- 1 tsp Chicken masala
- 1/2 tsp Pepper powder
- Cook basmati rice with salt & water. Toss with 3 table spoon oil & just keep aside. Heat oil in a Chinese wok and add the chopped garlic.
- Then add the chopped carrot & beans.
- Once carrot & beans are half cooked add the sliced cabbage. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Now, add a sachet of maggi masala. It gives Indian taste & flavor to the fried rice.
- Also, add a tsp of chicken masala for a desi taste fried rice.
- Beat 6 eggs with salt.
- Pour the beaten eggs over the vegetables and let it remain as such for 30 seconds.
- Then start stirring.
- Finally, add the cooked rice and pepper powder. Also, add salt if required.
- The basmati rice shouldn’t be over cooked. If so, fried rice would turn sticky. I prefer Unity Basmati rice as its super non-sticky.
- Chicken masala should be sauted well to avoid raw flavor. Maggi Fried rice masala results in restaurant style rice.
- Vegetables needn’t be full cooked to remain its crunchiness.
- For better tossed fried rice use a Chinese wok.
Our yummy Chinese fried rice from Indian kitchen is ready now. Let’s make a different chicken gravy to serve with the rice.
Different Gravy for Fried rice
- Iron Pan or kadai
- 3 tbsp Oil
- 3 Number Onion Sliced
- 1 Number Tomato Chopped roughly
- 2 Number Green chilli Chopped roughly
- 2 tsp Chilli powder used in chicken marination
- 1 tsp Cumin powder used in chicken marination
- 1/2 tsp Saunf powder used in chicken marination
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder used in chicken marination
- 1 tsp Ginger-Garlic paste used in chicken marination
- 2 tsp Soya Sauce
- 2 tsp Corn Flour
- Heat 3 tbsp oil in an Iron pan.
- Saute sliced onion and add some salt.
- Saute tomato & green chillies.
- Add the marinated chicken. (Chicken has to be marinated with chili powder, cumin powder, saunf powder, turmeric powder, ginger-garlic paste & salt for 30 minutes). Add some water & cook well.
- Mic 2 tsp of corn flour with 1/2 cup water.
- Pour the mixture into the cooked chicken gravy.
- Also add 2 tsp of soya sauce.
- Let it boil for a while & the gravy for fried rice is ready!
- Marinate the chicken with the mentioned masalas for at least 30 minutes.
- Cook the chicken well before adding the corn water mixture.
- Adjust the consistency by adding water (after adding the corn flour mixture).
- Serve hot otherwise the gravy thickens due to the corn starch in it.