Adsense code place between
With the goodness of jaggery and cocoa powder, I’m excited to taste the traditional pongal with a little twist! It worked well! The taste was amazing and my kids loved it!
Who would say no to chocolates and its flavor in any of the dish? Just give it a try and I’m sure, you would love it!
Chocolate Pongal recipe
- pressure cooker
- Mixing bowl
- 1 cup Raw rice
- 1/2 cup Moong dal
- 3/4 cup Jaggery
- 2 tsp Cocoa powder
- 2 pinch salt
- 500 ml milk Water
- Wash and rinse raw rice & moong dal.
- Pressure cook for 4 whistles with 6 cups of water [1.5 cup (Rice + dal) x 4 times]
- In a mixing bowl, pour 500 ml of milk. Add cocoa powder, jaggery uand litlle salt. Mix them well.
- Once the rice & dal is cooked, mix it well and pour the milk mixture.
- Bring it to a boil. Then add ghee and some cashew nuts.