Upside Down Pineapple Cake Recipe
Pineapple cake made with whole wheat flour and jaggery. The taste of freshly extracted pineapple juice adds extra flavor to the cake. Upside down pineapple cake is a must try for crunchy bite in every soft piece of cake.
- Baking tray
- Mixing bowl
- Measuring cups
- Hand beater
- Heavy bottom vessel
- 1/2 fruit Pineapple
- 1/2 cup Oil
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Cup Whole wheat flour
- 1/4 tsp Baking soda
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 Cup Jaggery
- 1 tsp Butter For greasing the tray
- 500 gms Rock Salt For baking
- Cut Pineapple into pieces.
- Add half of the portion to a blender and keep some for baking.
- Add little water while blending
- Filter the blended pineapple
- Fresh Pineapple juice is ready. It gives good aroma to the cake.
- Preheat a heavy bottom vessel.
- Add rock salt into the vessel before heating it.
- Add oil into the pineapple juice.
- Break eggs into it.
- Beat well.
- Place a seive on top of the mixing bowl.
- Add whole wheat flour.
- Baking soda
- Baking powder
- Sieve them to get it mixed well.
- Just a mix.
- Now, add jaggery into the mixture.
- Mix them well and the cake batter is ready
- Grease a baking tray with butter.
- Spread a baking paper or foil over the tray.
- Again grease butter over the paper.
- Arrange the pineapple pieces on the tray.
- Pour the cake batter.
- Tap the tray twice to release air bubbles, if any.
- Place a stand inside the preheated vessel.
- Place the baking tray over the stand. Cover and bake for 20 minutes.
- Check whether its baking by inserting a knife or stick. It comes out clean!
- The leftover salt can be stored and reused.
- Let the cake cool for a while.
- Topple it over a plate & remove the paper.
- Cut and serve.
- It's so soft & fluffy!
For any inquiries, Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Do follow us on